So you have decided to sell your property. Before anything else, it is a good idea to sit down and clarify your motivations and draw up a basic time frame for the selling process.
Why do you want to sell your property? Do you intend to simply find a larger property, or do you plan on moving to another neighborhood, school district, city or state? You might think your reasons are obvious, but it would do well to consider the implications of each option for your lifestyle, opportunities, and finances. Being clear about your intentions for selling will make it easier for us to determine the most appropriate option for your specified financial, lifestyle, and real estate goals.
When Should I Sell?
You should immediately establish your time frame for selling. If you need to sell quickly, we can speed up the process by giving you a complete market analysis and action plan to obtain all of your goals. If there is no pressing need to sell immediately, you can sit down with one of our expert real estate agents to thoroughly review the current market conditions and find the most favorable time to sell.
What Is The Market Like?
When you work with us, you can be sure that you will have our knowledge, expertise and negotiating skills at work for you to arrive at the best market prices and terms. We will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. With us, you will know exactly how to price and when to sell your property.
How Do I Optimize My Finances?
Deciding to sell your property demands a serious consideration of your current financial situation and future possibilities. With the help of our qualified agents, you will be able to effectively assess the cumulative impact of these changes, estimate potential proceeds of selling your property, and plan effective tax savings and estate planning strategies. We will ensure that you not only take control of your finances, but use them to their fullest potential.
Our Team of professionals can help you to know and feel supported.
You can trust our Results and the Experience.
Each Home is a unique opportunity to showcase our resourcefulness, strategy and drive.
We align in mutual collaboration and authentic timing.
We stay updated and aware of current market conditions and trends.
Financial Fundamentals are essential.
Ensure you have incorporated sustainable homeownership practices in your everyday life.
Clarity is Essential.
We all have unique desires, wants and needs from our Residential Real Estate. When we do our Welcome Meeting,
- We get clear on understanding your why?
- How do you want to achieve this endeavor?
- What do you want?
- Who is involved?
- When do you want to get started? Or when do you want to move by?
Our Homes are our centers for our wellness. It’s the space where we rejuvenate our Energy. We hold our sacred practices for our Faith. Our lifestyles are vast and diverse. Our home spaces are Universal.
I care about having a keen awareness to you and your family’s lifestyle.
Once we gather awareness of your financial budget, clarity on needs, and awareness of your lifestyle we move forward to put together a
Creating a Plan is a collaborative tool that will allow all parties involved to orchestrate harmonically.
I’ve created a collaborative Map of the Buyer and Seller Process. Click here to Download for your copy.
- What Timeline do you need to sell by or want to move by?
- Will you have a showing schedule or will you provide the property vacant?
- In presenting your home, do you have any repairs or enhancements you would like to do?
- What Marketing Package do you want to choose? Click Here to access Marketing Packages
- We will review the Listing Price strategies.
- We will review Commission Structures.
These will help us get started.
If you are looking to sell your property, Lets schedule an appointment for me to present my Listing Presentation.
- Working With Sandra/ HARMONY ESTATES
- Customized Marketing Strategy & Plan
- Overview of Property Details
- Market Data/ with Comparable
- Scheduling Timeline
- Communication & Working Relationship Preferences
- Closing Day Protocol
Enter your information so I can create a CMA Report for your property, will be sent to your inbox within 24 hours.
Team of Professionals:
- Termite Inspector
- Home Inspector
- Home Warranty Representative
- Natural Hazard Representative
- Transaction Coordinator
- Home Insurance Representative
- Escrow Officer
- Title Officer
- Home Owners Association Representative
- Cleaning Service Representative
- Staging Company Representative
- Landscaping Representative
- Photographer & Marketing Services Representative
- Selling Agent
- Buyer’s Agent
Sustainable Homeownership Partners
- Trust Attorney
- Tax Preparer
- Financial Advisor
- Life Insurance Advisor
Key Financial Fundamentals
- Credit Score
- Taxable Income for the last 2 Years
- Down Payment – Seasoned or Gifted Funds
- Debt to Income Ratio
Click Here for Sustainable Homeownership Practices.
Click Here for Financial Fundamental Practices